Furygan Trekker Trousers
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Trekker Trousers
Furygan Trekker Trousers - Black
When it comes to difficult weather conditions, the Trekker trousers are in their element. When you put them on, you know you can rely on being protected, dry and comfortable no matter how long the ride.
- Trekker Evo is CE homologated as PPE.
- Main external material : highmtenacity Polyester. Robust, and abrasion resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for knees, and hips, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. The knee protectors are adjustable (three positions).
- Reflective panels on the legs, ankles and kidneys.
- Internal Polymesh technical lining, with waterproof, and breathable, membrane. Light and pleasant to wear.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full). Elastic waist, for a good fit. Removable thermal paddedlining.
- Adjustable at the waist and bottom of the legs. Zip able flap at the bottom of the legs to put them on easily.
- Adjustable hems by scratch.
- One external pocket.
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.