Furygan V4 Easy D3O Boots
3 interest-free payments of £38.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan V4 Easy D3O Boots
The Furygan V4 Easy D3O Boots are waterproof all-season textile boots with a waterproof and breathable membrane, an early fastening system and D3O armour.
These all-season boots are constructed from polyurethane, rubber and synthetic microfibre. Synthetic microfibre is water-repellent treated, thinner than silk and offers comfort, ventilation and durability.
Fitted with D3O protection at the ankle, designed for the molecules to lock in the event of an impact to absorb kinetic energy while creating a soft, ergonomic top performing protection. The reinforced shock-proof heels and toes and a safety strap to hold the lace against the shoe to prevent an incident bolster the protection of the boots.
Other features of these boots are the gear shift protector, easy fastening system, removable insole and waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Reinforced heels and toes - Shock-proof comfort and protection for safe, enjoyable riding.
- Safety strap - To hold the lace against the shoe and prevent it from getting caught in a moving part of the machine.
- Malleolus D3O® protectors - D3O® is a very soft material where molecules lock in the event of an impact to absorb kinetic energy. This technology makes it possible to create soft, ergonomic and top-performing protectors for more security and comfort.
- Gear shift protector
- Easy fastening system - For quick fitting and easy, precise micrometric tightening
- Removable insole
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Rubber - The rubber parts provide good grip thanks to a unique anti-slip coating.
- Synthetic microfibre - Thinner than a silk thread, the water-repellent synthetic fibre from which this fabric is made offers unparalleled comfort, ventilation and durability.
Furygan Mens Boots Size Guide
Length Measurement: Measure the length of your feet, from toes to heel.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.