Furygan Vince Hunt Jacket - Brown
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Vince Hunt Jacket - Brown
Furygan Vince Hunt Jacket
The Vince is a Furygan classic. This elegant, slightly fitted jacket never goes out of style. Its latest iteration, the Vince Hunt, is made from incredibly supple full-grain leather.
- Vince Hunt is CE approved as PPE.
- Main material : premium full grain leather, super soft for maximum comfort.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for elbows, and shoulders, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the D3O¬ level 1"Central Back" type and level 2 “Full Back” type back protectors, both available as an added option.
- Areas ex posed to tearing and abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching’s.
- Modern fi t, slightly adjusted, with a very soft leather.
- Thermal padded lining (removable) with aluminium inserts, for maximum protection against the cold.
- Six pockets (four outside, and two inside).
- Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt.
- Leather stretch panels in the shoulders for increased flexibility.
- Adjustable at the waist.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Furygan brand.DOWNLOAD
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.