Furygan Voyager 3C Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £133.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Furygan Voyager 3C Jacket
The Furygan Voyager 3C is a waterproof laminated touring jacket with a removable thermal liner and CE-certified D3O armour.
Made from high-tenacity 3-layer laminated polyester, the Voyager is designed to climatise and adapt to any season and weather condition, including torrential rain, sheer cold, and extreme heat, for a masterful four-season riding jacket.
The durable waterproof and breathable outer shrugs off wet weather, while the AFS Max ventilation system keeps you cool in hot weather. This airflow system consists of zippered vents at the back, chest and sleeves, which works in tandem with the fixed mesh lining to circulate cool air throughout the upper body. The inside of the jacket is a removable thermal liner for versatility and warmth in the cold.
For protection, the jacket is equipped with CE-certified D3O shoulder and elbow armour, as well as pockets for optional back and chest protection (sold separately) and dedicated zips to attach the optional Fury Airbag System.
There are a total of 10 external and internal pockets, including a large map pocket at the back for convenient storage. The collar is lined with soft neoprene, multiple waist and sleeve adjustments allow you to perfectly fit the jacket to your body shape, and a connection zip to attach the jacket to your favourite Furygan jeans or trousers.
- Back pocket for Furygan D3O® protectors
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to its 3 layers laminated outer material (8K/3K)
- Mesh fixed lining and thermal removable liner
- 10 pockets (6 outside including one on the back and one CB pocket, and 4 internal pockets)
- Large ventilated pocket on the back
- AFS Max (Air Flow System) adjustable ventilation system on the arm, the shoulder and on the back for improved airflow
- Multiple waist and sleeve adjuster tabs to fit all body shapes and sizes
- Connecting zips
- Neoprene on the neck
- High tenacity 3 layers laminated polyester
- Grey, Blue
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the Furygan brand was forged with passion, commitment and a culture of excellence. At the age of 14, Jacques Segura was already working with leather in every way, eager to learn, going from shoes to gloves with the same dexterity as his parents, craftsmen. This spirit of innovation, this passion for leather work, this avidity for all the technical and technological advances that can improve the daily life of motorcyclists, but above all this will to never compromise when dealing with safety, are the fundamentals of the company. These values are perpetuated today by David Segura, his son, who, by initiating the turn to textiles and continuing to modernise the company, has anchored the brand’s position.
We are bikers, and we are on the front line.
With its know-how, Furygan has evolved and refocused on its core business: the development and manufacture of technical clothing for motorised two-wheelers. Today, Furygan is the leader of the French market and is growing internationally. Furygan is involved in the protection of motorcyclists whatever their riding style, on the road, on the track or off the beaten track.