Furygan Voyager 3C Jacket
Designed and engineered for the most discerning travellers, it will overcome any conditions!
Extremely technical, the Voyager 3C allows for all climatic adventures. Even if you change seasons from one turn to the next. Extreme heat, torrential rain, or even polar cold, it masters all the external elements thanks to its three-layer laminated technology.
- Back pocket for Furygan D3O® protectors
- Waterproof and breathable thanks to its 3 layers laminated outer material (8K/3K)
- Mesh fixed lining and thermal removable liner
- 8 pockets (6 outside including one on the back and one CB pocket, and 4 internal pockets)
- Large ventilated pocket on the back
- AFS Max (Air Flow System) adjustable ventilation system on the arm, the shoulder and on the back for improved airflow
- Multiple waist and sleeve adjuster tabs to fit all body shapes and sizes
- Connecting zips
- Neoprene on the neck
- High tenacity 3 layers laminated polyester
- Grey, Blue
Furygan Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.