Furygan Zephyr Waterproof Boots
Furygan Zephyr Waterproof Ladies Boots
Genuine, CE-approved motorcycle boots: Comfortable, waterproof and breathable, these classic boots from the Furygan range have been optimised so they’re easy to put on and fasten - ideal for your daily ride.
- Always let your garment air dry after use. Never sun-dry it or put it directly in contact with a heating source as it could lead to a premature discolouration or irreversibly damage the waterproof membrane of products featuring this membrane.
- Do not store your shoes in a bag nor in an airtight container.
- Clean your shoes on a regular basis (once a month) with a brush, a damp sponge, and mild detergent (i.e. household soap). Let air dry.
- You can use a waterproofing spray on your shoes as it makes the material more resistant to water as well as to dirt.
- Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Clothing Features
- Boot Features
- Waterproof, Short Boot, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 1969 by Jacques Segura, the history of Furygan has been forged into passion for excellence and commitment. Fury "Gant" (the French word for gloves), we should say, like the first name of the brand, as in its very early days the company firstly focused on the development and manufacturing of gloves for various industries like cycle, ski, and of course motorcycling; one of Mr Jacques’s deepest passions. Known as very demanding, quality driven and with a strong innovative thinking mind, the founder of Furygan quickly extended his expertise to all kinds of garments, providing new solutions for new needs. Mr Jacques soon was involved with racers from all over the world, and quickly established his company as a leader in the motorcycling garment industry.
At the time, Furygan also became one of the suppliers for the French army in terms of technical equipment such as parachutists’ leather helmets and gloves for snipers and infantry – which to this day is still the case. The basics of the company still remain: an innovative spirit, a passion for leather craftsmanship, as well as any technical inputs that could bring more safety, comfort and style to motorcyclists, and above all, a will to never compromise when it comes to safety.