Garmin Zumo 346 GPS
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Garmin Zumo 346 GPS
Garmin Zumo 346 GPS
Motorcycle Navigation for the Twisty Road to Adventure
- Rugged, glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 4.3" display; resistant to fuel vapours, UV rays and harsh weather
- Stay connected with hands-free calling1, smart notifications2 and easy GPX file sharing for group rides; control music and playlists from your smartphone on the zūmo display3
- Access free Live Services for traffic and weather using the Smartphone Link app4
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™ finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Helpful rider alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed cameras and more - plus Automatic Incident Notifications
- Preloaded with lifetime maps of Western Europe
Turn Routes Into Adventures
With its rugged all-weather construction, wireless connectivity features and glove-friendly 4.3" touchscreen display, our zūmo® 346LMT-S motorcycle navigator is built to turn straightforward rides into twisty, gnarly, road-gripping adventures. And you can share the good times with your friends.
Get Your Group Involved
Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing selections that help you avoid those boring motorway routes, zūmo® 346LMT-S lets you specify routing preferences that look for those winding, hilly, terrain-hugging rides you love. You can easily send GPX files from your phone4 to your zūmo, or share GPX files with fellow riders so you can all follow the same route. When zūmo is paired with your phone, the Smartphone Link app also enables LiveTrack, a nifty feature that lets friends track your whereabouts in real time whenever you’re out on a ride.
More Benefits of Bluetooth®
For added convenience, just sync your zūmo with a compatible smartphone and a Bluetooth-enabled headset or helmet (sold separately) to make and receive calls5 without having to remove your gloves or helmet. Stow your phone in a pocket or saddlebag, and you’ll still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention from the road. You can also receive customisable smart notifications for calls, texts, app alerts and more. Plus, you can even control music3 and playlists from your smartphone, right on your zūmo navigator’s display. So you can take your own soundtrack along for the ride.
Free Live Traffic and Weather
What's happening on the road ahead? zūmo® 346LMT-S can connect you to live traffic and weather information via the Smartphone Link app. This free mobile app connects your zūmo with your iPhone® or Android™ smartphone.
Built-in Wi-Fi Keeps You up to Date
It’s easy to keep your maps and software up to date, because the zūmo® 346LMT-S features built-in Wi-Fi. When a new update is available and you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network, you’ll automatically receive an onscreen notification to perform the updates with the touch of a button. There’s no need to plug your zūmo into a computer.
Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo® 346LMT-S provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railroad and animal crossings, school zones and more. You’re also notified when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You’ll receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras6. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning7 will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. For added peace of mind, your zūmo navigator’s built-in Automatic Incident Notification8 feature sends a text message with location information to your predetermined contact if an incident occurs.
No More Running on Empty
A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zūmo® 346LMT-S. So it's easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts prompt you when it’s time to refuel and even provide petrol station location options. A helpful speed limit indicator lets you know when it's time to throttle down. Plus, a digital compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) are on hand to help you locate cycle repair services, dealers and more. There’s also a Service History Log on your zūmo to help you keep track of service dates, mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
As you ride with zūmo® 346LMT-S, Active Lane Guidance provides voice prompts and brightly coloured arrows on the display to indicate the proper lane needed for your next turn or exit. Junctions and interchanges on your route are displayed to ease navigation through complex transitions. Also, the zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads. Plus, hearing spoken street names and navigation commands helps keep your focus on the road. The Garmin Real Directions™ feature provides guidance by using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., "Turn right after the red building"). There’s also a handy TracBack® feature on zūmo that allows you to navigate the same route in reverse for your return trip.
Rugged, Road-tested Design
Designed by bikers for bikers, the robust zūmo® 346LMT-S puts a lot of road-savvy technology between your handlebars. It features a built-in trip computer with compass display, a speed limit indicator and an intuitive touchscreen interface that makes entering information easy and quick — even with your gloves on. The rugged case is resistant to fuel vapours, UV rays, rain and other harsh weather elements.
- New Slim and Sport Design
- 4.3” display; sunlight-readable
- Glove-friendly; no need to removegear
- Rugged; withstands weather and fuel spills
- Media Support
- Stream music, podcasts, and more from Spotify
- Group Rides
- Easy Route Sharing -Mobile device to zūmo - share GPX files using Smartphone Link. Easily plan, share and track thrilling rides
- LiveTrack to share location with friends
- TripAdvisor® ratings
- See customer ratings for travel POIs alongroute or near destination
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™ (legacy feature)
- Find hills and curves; avoid highways
- Free Live Services via Smartphone Link
- Live Traffic, refreshes every 1 min
- Weather Forecast
- Safety Cameras
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Easily update software, POIs, and maps without a Computer
- Rider Alerts
- Sharp curves, fatigue, etc. (legacy feature)
- Smart notifications
- Receives customizable smart notifications on the display
- Automatic Incident detection
- Sends notification to predetermined contact if an incident occurs
What's in the box:
- Zūmo® 346LMT-S
- Preloaded City Navigator® for Western Europe
- Lifetime maps1 and live traffic2 (indicated by "LMT-S" after model number on the box)
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Three simple words that describe Garmin products, our company, our culture…our future. As a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers’ lives.
Their “vertical integration” business model keeps all design, manufacturing, marketing and warehouse processes in-house, giving them more control over timelines, quality and service. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of our customers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.