Garmin Zumo 395 LM GPS
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Garmin Zumo 395 LM GPS
Garmin Zumo 395 LM GPS
Motorcycle Navigation Adds Adventurous Twist. Glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 4.3-inch touchscreen display; resistant to fuel vapour, UV rays and harsh weather (IPX7) Detailed European maps with free lifetime5 map updates. Garmin Adventurous Routing™ finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways. Rider alerts for sharp curves, railway crossings, safety cameras and more. Hands-free calling2. Control music from MP3 player or smartphone3 right on zūmo display
- Built for Adventure, Born to Ride
- Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing™ options for those twisty, hilly, terrain-hugging rides you love - plus a bright, glove-friendly 4.3-inch touchscreen that is easy to read and intuitive to use - zūmo 345LM is the navigator “built to thrill.”
- The Benefits of Bluetooth®
- Sync your zūmo with a compatible smartphone3 and a Bluetooth®-enabled headset or helmet (sold separately). Safely stow your phone in a pocket or pannier, and still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention from the road.
- Enjoy Some Travelling Music
- Want to take your own soundtrack along for the ride? Your zūmo also lets you control music and media from a compatible MP3 player or smartphone2, right on your touchscreen display.
- Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
- To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo 395LM provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railway and animal crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras1. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning4 will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. The zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads.
- No More Running on Empty
- A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zūmo 395LM. So it’s easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts actually prompt you when it’s time to refuel and even provide petrol station location options. A helpful speed limit indicator lets you know when it’s time to throttle down. Plus, a digital compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) are on hand to help you locate repair services, dealers and more. There’s also a Service History Log on your zūmo to help you keep track of service dates, mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
- Guidance Using Recognisable Landmarks
- Garmin Real Directions™ on the zūmo 395LM virtually redefine the concept of “spoken turn-by-turn directions.” In addition to speaking street names, your zūmo offers guidance using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building”). And thanks to Foursquare® data, zūmo is preloaded with millions of new and popular places to explore.
- Lifetime Map Updates
- zūmo 395LM includes free map updates5 for the useful life of your device, so routes reflect the most up-to-date points of interest and maps available.
- Navigation Tools
- Lane assist with junction view displays junctions and interchanges on your route to ease navigation through complex transitions. A brightly coloured arrow on the zūmo display indicates the proper lane position needed for your next turn or exit. There’s also a TracBack® feature on zūmo that allows you to navigate the same route, in reverse, for your return trip.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- For added protection on the road, zūmo 395LM is compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor6 (TPMS, sold separately). One TPMS is required for each tyre and will work with metal valve stems only. TPMS uses wireless technology to transmit the tyre pressure data, letting you view it in real time right on your zūmo display.
- VIRB® Camera Compatibility
- To record the highlights of your ride, zūmo 395LM is compatible with the Garmin VIRB series of HD action cameras (sold separately). Remotely control VIRB – start and stop recording – all from from your zūmo display. It’s easy and fun to record and relive every adventure.
- Updates and Extras
- Use Garmin Express™ to keep your zūmo 395LM up to date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices and install free custom vehicles and voices. Plus, for added versatility, your zūmo 395LM also comes with an automotive mount and power cable — in addition to its motorcycle mount — so you can use it on the vehicles you drive, as well as on the ones you ride.
- Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions.
- Requires Bluetooth®-compatible helmet, headset or smartphone (sold separately).
- Music and media control work with iPhone® 4S or later and iPod touch® 2nd Generation or later.
- The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of riding without any long stops along the route.
- Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions
- Not intended for automotive use.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.