Garmin Zumo 595 LM GPS
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Garmin Zumo 595 LM GPS
Garmin Zumo 595 LM GPS
Premium Motorcycle GPS for New Adventures in Riding. Glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 5-inch dual-orientation touchscreen with rugged design for harsh weather (IPX7) Detailed European maps with free lifetime5 map updates. Garmin Adventurous Routing™ finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways. Rider alerts for sharp curves, railway crossings, safety cameras and more. Hands-free calling and smartphone notifications2 right on your zūmo screen. Control music from MP3 player or smartphone and stream Spotify® music services3
- Built for Adventure, Born to Ride
- Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing™ options for those twisty, hilly, terrain-hugging rides you love, zūmo 595LM is the motorcycle navigator “built to thrill.” Its large, glove-friendly 5.0-inch high-res touchscreen can be viewed in landscape or portrait mode. Transflective screen technology reduces glare and makes the display easy to read, even in bright sunlight.
- The Benefits of Bluetooth®
- Sync your zūmo with a compatible smartphone2 and a Bluetooth®-enabled headset or helmet (sold separately). Safely stow your phone in a pocket or pannier, and still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention from the road. You can also receive customisable smart notifications3 for calls, texts, app alerts and more that appear right on your navigation display.
- Ride Smarter with Your Smartphone
- What’s happening on the road ahead? zūmo 595LM can connect you to live weather radar and traffic information via the wireless Smartphone Link7 app. This app also enables LiveTrack, a nifty feature that lets friends track your whereabouts whenever you’re out on a ride.
- Enjoy Some Travelling Music
- Want to take your own soundtrack along for the ride? Your zūmo also lets you control music and media from a compatible MP3 player or smartphone2, right on your touchscreen display — and you can even stream the playlists you love from the popular Spotify music service3.
- Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
- To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zūmo 595LM provides helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed changes, railway and animal crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you’re about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras1. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning3 will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after hours on the road. The zūmo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific roads.
- No More Running on Empty
- A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zūmo 595LM. So it’s easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts actually prompt you when it’s time to refuel and even provide petrol station location options. A helpful speed limit indicator lets you know when it’s time to throttle down. Plus, a digital compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) are on hand to help you locate repair services, dealers and more. There’s also a Service History Log on your zūmo to help you keep track of service dates, mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
- Guidance Using Recognisable Landmarks
- Garmin Real Directions™ on the zūmo 595LM virtually redefine the concept of “spoken turn-by-turn directions.” In addition to speaking street names, your zūmo offers guidance using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., “Turn right after the red building”). And thanks to Foursquare® data, zūmo is preloaded with millions of more new and popular places to explore.
- Lifetime Map Updates
- zūmo 595LM includes free map updates5 for the useful life of your device, so routes reflect the most up-to-date points of interest and maps available.
- Navigation Tools
- PhotoReal Junction View displays realistic views of junctions and interchanges on your route to ease navigation through complex interchanges. A brightly coloured arrow on the zūmo display, along with helpful voice prompts, will indicate the proper lane position needed for your next turn or exit. zūmo 595 displays 3D Terrain and elevation information. There’s also a TracBack® feature on zūmo that allows you to navigate the same route, in reverse, for your return trip.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- For added protection on the road, zūmo 595LM is compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor Sensor6 (TPMS, sold separately). One TPMS is required for each tyre and will work with metal valve stems only. TPMS uses wireless technology to transmit the tyre pressure data, letting you view it in real time right on your zūmo display.
- VIRB® Camera Compatibility
- To record the highlights of your ride, zūmo 595LM is compatible with the Garmin VIRB series of HD action cameras (sold separately). Remotely control VIRB – start and stop recording – all from from your zūmo display. It’s easy and fun to record and relive every adventure.
- Updates and Extras
- Use Garmin Express™ to keep your zūmo 595LM up to date. Garmin Express makes it easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices and install free custom vehicles and voices. Plus, for added versatility, your zūmo 595LM also comes with an automotive mount and power cable — in addition to its motorcycle mount — so you can use it on the vehicles you drive, as well as on the ones you ride.
- Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions.
- Requires Bluetooth®-compatible helmet, headset or smartphone (sold separately). To receive Smart Notifications on your navigator, you must download the free Smartphone Link app. User’s data plan charges, if any, will apply. Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan’s data and roaming rates. Subscription may be required.
- Music and media control work with iPhone® 4S or later and iPod touch® 2nd Generation or later. Spotify® compatible mobile digital device and premium subscription required, where available. Spotify is available in these countries, with service supported on Android ™ and iOS mobile platforms, and other devices listed here.
- The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of riding without any long stops along the route.
- Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions
- Not intended for automotive use.
- Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. User's data plan charges, if any, will apply. Subscription may be required.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Three simple words that describe Garmin products, our company, our culture…our future. As a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers’ lives.
Their “vertical integration” business model keeps all design, manufacturing, marketing and warehouse processes in-house, giving them more control over timelines, quality and service. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of our customers.