Garmin Zumo XT
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Garmin Zumo XT
The Garmin Zumo XT is an ultra-bright, 5.5" all-terrain motorcycle navigator built for adventure. Its 1280x720p HD resolution display is glove-friendly and rain-resistant, and it's rugged yet modern build is IPX7 rain and shock resistant to survive to endure even the most adventurous of rides.
The sat-nav is pre-loaded with on-road and off-road maps for riding anywhere in Europe with no subscription needed, with turn-by-turn directions and simple map switching between on-road maps, topographic maps and BirdsEye satellite imagery. Receive hazard alerts, spoken GPS updates, and live traffic and weather updates so you concentrate on what matters the most: the thrill of the ride!
With the Zumo XT, you can easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your sat-nav device, smartphone or computer by using the Garmin Explore app. Pair with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator (sold separately) for interactive SOS, two-way messaging and location sharing. Packed with a motorcycle mount, power cable and all the accessories you need to get started on your bike: the Garmin Zumo XT is the perfect travelling companion for the touring/commuting/adventure rider.
- 5.5” ultrabright, glove-friendly display with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode; rain-resistant (IPX7) and built to military standard 810G for thermal and shock resistance
- Easily switch between spoken turn-by-turn directions for streets in Europe, preloaded topographic maps for Europe and global BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, so you can always have the perfect map for your ride. Map updates included.
- Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™ options find curvy or hilly roads for a fun and exciting riding experience
- Safety features include BLUETOOTH® hands-free calling, rider alerts, automatic incident notifications and pairing with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator (sold separately)1
- Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer by using the Garmin Explore™ ecosystem
- Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures
- Access live traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Garmin Drive™ app
- Stream music from your smartphone through the zūmo® XT navigator, or play MP3 files stored on your zūmo
- Includes iOverlander™ points of interest, TripAdvisor® traveller ratings and millions of popular places, thanks to Foursquare®
- Battery life up to 6 hours (3.5 hours with backlight at 100% brightness), or hard-wire to constant power
- Easily import and share GPX files using the Garmin Drive™ app
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Three simple words that describe Garmin products, our company, our culture…our future. As a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of our customers’ lives.
Their “vertical integration” business model keeps all design, manufacturing, marketing and warehouse processes in-house, giving them more control over timelines, quality and service. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of our customers.