Grex G6.2 - Kinetic
This is Grex’s new full face road helmet based on Nolan’s N64 model, with which it shares much-appreciated technical characteristics. Compact design, ease of wear, rapid removal visor (ready for the Pinlock® fog-resistant inner visor), an efficient ventilation system, Microlock retention system with micrometric adjustment and good overall comfort make the G6.2 an interesting product for those looking for a full face road helmet with a competitive price and the Made in Nolan guarantee. Alongside the traditional solid-colour models (Kinetic), the range offers versions with Dark Green additional inner visor and coloured elements (K-Sport), as well as versions with graphics (Stripes).
- Lightweight polycarbonate outer shell construction
- Removable and washable cheek pads and interior
- Micro-metric chin strap retention system
- Scratch resistant quick-release Pinlock ready visor
- Pinlock anti-fog insert is included in the box
- Moisture-wicking interior for enhanced comfort
- Two large top vents with a rear exhaust
- Adjustable chin ventilation for optimal airflow
- Clear and dark green visors included
Developed under Nolan Group alongside the Nolan and X-Lite brands, Grex are known for their polycarbonate protective helmets, perfect for entry-level riding.
Established under the Grex trademark in 1993, Nolan Group are Europe's largest manufacturer of helmets, produced through a fully-integrated production process. The company's commitment to safety, quality and innovation makes Grex one of the most reliable helmets available, and the great value of their range means you can own one of these quality helmets without breaking the bank.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.