Halvarssons Ljusdal Waterproof Gloves
The Halvarssons Ljusdal is a CE certified all-season glove with a Dryway waterproof membrane, Outlast thermal lining and knuckle protection.
These premium touring gloves are made from water-resistant goat leather with high tenacity PE flex textile for an ergonomic fit and long-lasting wear. The glove's Dryway+ functional membrane prevents any water from penetrating the outer layer while allowing humid air to pass through, and the 60g Innoborn thermal lining with Outlast helps to retain your body temperature in the winter and cool you in the summer.
Certified to CE level 1, the gloves are reinforced with durable Hi-Art reinforcements at the palm and a hardy knuckle protector. The cuffs are equipped with WindWire adjustment technology for a controllable, secure fit around your wrist, and NUDUD textile on the fingertips allow touchscreen control.
- Dryway+ functional membrane
- HI-ART reinforcements in the palm area
- CE certified level 1
- WindWire adjustment technology
- NUDUD Touch screen technology for the best control with the glove on
- Textile and goat leather construction
- Lined with Innoborn® 60g
- OUTLAST® temperature regulating lining material
- Ergonomically formed knuckle protectors
- MC-fit technology to keep the lining in place
- Visor wiper
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Halvarssons was established in Malung, a little town in the backcountry of Sweden where the finest Scandinavian motorcycle garments have been made since the mid-1940s.
Based on a firm foundation of craftsmanship, passion for detail and the highest level of protection, this tradition continues to live on in Halvarssons. Halvarssons continuously develops its leather and textile motorcycle garments using the proven quality materials and features to accommodate and protect you.