Held 4-Touring Jacket
Held 4-Touring Jacket
The Held 4-touring jacket is the ideal touring jacket for year-round wear. Waterproof, protective and comfortable enough for use in any weather, the jacket is one of the brand’s most popular jackets, its design untouched by Held and praised by motorcycle riders for years.
Constructed from abrasion resistant Airguard 500D, the Held 4-Touring jacket is fitted with a weather-resistant REISSA membrane; a waterproof, windproof and breathable Z-liner completely impenetrable to the worst weather conditions. Featuring under-arm stretch panels for flexibility, a detachable thermal lining and Scotchlite reflective panels; the jacket’s versatility in the rain, shine, day and night is one of its strongest features.
Another commodity of the jacket is its integrated soft protectors: Knox CE-certified armour at the shoulders and elbow, with a pocket for an optional back protector, provide you optimal impact protection. Highly adjustable for well-fitting, an internal zip for trouser attachment and a multitude of internal and external pockets make for a tailored, practical motorcycle jacket perfect for any rider.
- Abrasion-resistant Airguard 500D construction
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Reissa Z-liner
- Detachable thermal lining
- Scotchlite reflective panels
- Knox CE shoulder and elbow armour
- Back protector pocket
- Mesh Lining
- Connecting zip for trouser attachment
- Stretch panels under arms
- 4 external pockets, 2 inner pockets and internal mobile phone pocket
- Arm adjustment
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Held Mens Jacket Size Guide
|Body Height (cm)||174||176-178||180-182||184-186||188-189||189||189|
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Body Height Measurement: Measure the length of your body, head to toe.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Despite being one of the most respected manufacturers in the motorcycle clothing and accessories sector, Held remains a family business made up of passionate bikers, still with its headquarters in the same picturesque Alpine town of Burgberg.
The company is owned and run by Edgar and Erhard Held (sons of the company founder), with their sons and daughter in turn working as part of the 100-strong team based in the family's home town, along with 300 employees involved in manufacturing in Hungary. Held Rider Equipment is available from over 3,000 dealers throughout Germany, Austria, France, Italy and also the UK (where new agents introduce the full collection to British bikers for the first time).