Held Air N Dry Gloves
Held Air N Dry Gloves
The Held Air N Dry gloves are some of the most revolutionary and versatile in the motorcycle industry. Constructed of Abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather at the palm and DuPont Cordura leather detailed back, these gloves are the equivalent of a Swiss-army knife, packed with features including 2-in-1 summer and Gore-Tex wear, protective reinforcements and ventilation.
The most innovative feature of this glove is its Gore-Tex 2-in-1 compartment system, allowing you to wear the gloves in two different ways suitable to the weather. The unlined and perforated compartment accommodates maximum ventilation and comfort for summer riding, while a change in weather can prompt you to use the Pique-Push-Pull lined compartment for waterproofing. Packing the characteristics of two glove styles in one comfortable and durable glove, the Held Air N Dry gloves are all-purpose for touring, commuting, and sports riding.
Fitted with hard-plastic moulded knuckles and SuperFabric reinforcement on the end of the hand for optimal abrasion resistance, elasticated leather panels on the back, thumb and fingers allow flexibility, 3M Scotchlite reflectors and a convenient visor wipe; you’d be hard-pressed to buy another glove again.
- Abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather palm
- DuPont Cordura leather back
- 2 in 1 System: Unlined breathable compartment, waterproof compartment with Pique-Push-Pull lining
- Perforated hand for maximum ventilation and comfort
- Gore-Tex Membrane
- Reinforced plastic knuckle protection
- SuperFabric reinforcement on edge of hand
- Visor Wipe
- Wrist and cuff Velcro adjustment
- Scotchlite reflectors
Despite being one of the most respected manufacturers in the motorcycle clothing and accessories sector, Held remains a family business made up of passionate bikers, still with its headquarters in the same picturesque Alpine town of Burgberg.
The company is owned and run by Edgar and Erhard Held (sons of the company founder), with their sons and daughter in turn working as part of the 100-strong team based in the family's home town, along with 300 employees involved in manufacturing in Hungary. Held Rider Equipment is available from over 3,000 dealers throughout Germany, Austria, France, Italy and also the UK (where new agents introduce the full collection to British bikers for the first time).
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.