Held Downtown CE Boot
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Held Downtown CE Boot
Held Downtown CE Boots
Held Downtown boots have been designed in Germany and are a great compromise between, safety, comfort and style regardless of whether you're heading uptown or even up country.
Don't be fooled by the short style these still have loads of protection with a reinforced sole that has a uni-directional inlay, impact absorbing ankle discs on both sides of the boot and the functional and super secure Boa fastening system which means the days of Velcro and laces are in the past.
There are dual shift overlays and punch vented leather uppers to keep your feet sweat free when it matters. There are reinforced toe boxes, shock-absorbing heels and some subtle reflective detailing.
- PU-leather/microfiber combination
- Soft fabric lining (100% polyester)
- BOA quick release fastener
- Gear-shift pad
- Reinforced heel for improved grip
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Held brand.DOWNLOAD
Despite being one of the most respected manufacturers in the motorcycle clothing and accessories sector, Held remains a family business made up of passionate bikers, still with its headquarters in the same picturesque Alpine town of Burgberg.
The company is owned and run by Edgar and Erhard Held (sons of the company founder), with their sons and daughter in turn working as part of the 100-strong team based in the family's home town, along with 300 employees involved in manufacturing in Hungary. Held Rider Equipment is available from over 3,000 dealers throughout Germany, Austria, France, Italy and also the UK (where new agents introduce the full collection to British bikers for the first time).
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.