Held Twin Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Held Twin Gloves
Held Twin Gore-Tex Gloves
The Held Twin Gore-Tex gloves feature dual-chamber technology for your choice of two compartments - one provides an extra layer of insulation while the second allows better tactile feel.
- Reinforced edge of hand
- Foam protection on side of hand
- Ball of thumb under laid with Schoeller®-Ceraspace™ ceramic polymer matrix
- 3M SCOTCHLITE™ reflective piping
- Certified under norm EN 13594:2015 "protected glove for motorcyclists"
- Visor wiper
- Tunnel strap
- Stretch fabric panels on back
- Velcro adjustment at cuffs
- + Gore 2in1 technology (1 side warm, 1 side tactile )
- GORE-TEX® membrane
- Warmth compartment with Pique-Push-Pull lining and Thinsulate isolation
- Perfect grip compartment with Pique-Push-Pull and Outlast lining
- Goatskin palm
- Stretch fabric leather detailed back
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof
- Glove Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Hard Knuckle
Held Gloves Size Guide
|Hand Circumference (cm)||7.4||10||12.6||15.2-16.5||17.8-19.1||20.3-21.6||22.9-24.2||25.4-27.9||30.4||32.9||35.4|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Despite being one of the most respected manufacturers in the motorcycle clothing and accessories sector, Held remains a family business made up of passionate bikers, still with its headquarters in the same picturesque Alpine town of Burgberg.
The company is owned and run by Edgar and Erhard Held (sons of the company founder), with their sons and daughter in turn working as part of the 100-strong team based in the family's home town, along with 300 employees involved in manufacturing in Hungary. Held Rider Equipment is available from over 3,000 dealers throughout Germany, Austria, France, Italy and also the UK (where new agents introduce the full collection to British bikers for the first time).