Helite Airnest Vest - Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Helite Airnest Vest - Black
Helite Airbag Vest - Black
The latest airbag technology from French manufacturer Helite with improved coverage in the collar area to act in a similar way to a motocross neck brace. Helite Airnest vests inflate in an incredibly fast 100ms.
The Helite Airnest Vest is designed to be worn over a variety of jackets without restricting movement, there's ample room around the arms and adjustment on the chest.
- Fitted with CE Approved Knox back protector
- Easy to fasten, even when wearing gloves
- 3D inner lining to enhance air flow
- Lanyard trigger system makes the Airnest vest suitable for owners of more than one motorcycle
- Pressure required to trigger the vest is higher than the pressure from simply forgetting to un clip and walking away
- Hi vis version also available
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Helite brand.DOWNLOAD
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Some might say it's overkill on safety but is there really such a thing? The airbag vest lightly fits over your jacket and after that you can barely feel it. It very quickly become another simple part of my preparation before riding my bike. Just think of it as a safety belt for a motorcycles, especially as you click it to the connector on the bike, and you'll never look back. So far I haven't haven't inflated it but it's well made and unobtrusive enough that ever rider should at least consider one. It will give you (and your family) piece of mind despite the initial outlay.