Helite GP Air Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Helite GP Air Jacket
Helite GP Air Jacket
For the highest level of safety for any motorcyclists Helite introduces the Helite GP Air Airbag Track Vest. Practical, lightweight and discreet with an all-new aerodynamic design and flexible fit, the GP Air Track Vest has been specially developed for the race track.
While continuing to protect any rider wearing it from serious injury, the design of the GP Air focuses on aerodynamic design while making space for your suit's hump. This vest guarantees optimum protection without sacrificing comfort. The airbag system boasts full protection covering your head and neck, spine, chest, ribs, pelvis, pancreas, liver, lungs, etc. with a full-inflation time of under 80-milliseconds when deployed. That makes it the fastest mechanically triggered airbag system on the planet.
The GP Air Track Vest utilizes Helite's patented TURTLE technology with one exception: the TURTLE effect has been DOUBLED! Not only does the back of the vest have protective armor. The front of the GP Air has integrated body armor as well! This means an even higher level of protection than ever before.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO MAINLAND UK. THIS IS DUE TO SAFETY REASONS.
- Airbag protection - The airbag shape integrated in the vest absorbs impacts and stabilizes the whole upper body from head to tailbone.
- TURTLE Technology - Front and back body armours for a double TURTLE effect ! The results of absorption and distribution of shocks are considerably higher and it protects from intruding objects.
- Mechanical trigger system - Helite GP AIR airbag is 100 % mechanical to avoid unexpected airbag activation and changing batteries.
- Cartridge - Quick and easy to replace the CO2 cartridge directly by the pilot.
- Motorcycle lanyard - Like in a car, just a simple click! The motorcycle lanyard is robust and practical because standard for all Helite airbag systems: mechanical and mechatronical. No special tools or technical knowledge are required to install the lanyard on the motorcycle.
- Abrasion-resistant materials - Very strong abrasion resistance with leather (cowhide 1,2 mm) + foam to protect the airbag chamber.
- Aerodynamics - Attention has been focused on aerodynamics with a space for the suit’s hump.
- Stretchy materials - Tight body fit with stretchy sides. We use a stretchy material on the neck/shoulders to have an optimal protection when the airbag inflates.
- Easy opening - Easy opening with gloves.
- Adjustment - Adjustment velcro and stretchy material to fit the GP AIR nicely over any suits. We use a red velcro to show the limit to close the GP AIR airbag.
- Customization - Zipper access to stitch the logos of the sponsors
Please note: this product can only be shipped to mainland UK. This is due to safety reasons.
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.