Helite H-MOOV Airbag Backpack
3 interest-free payments of £258.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Helite H-MOOV Airbag Backpack
The Helite Airbag Backpack is the latest and most impressive addition to the Helite Airbag family. Combining Our trusted Turtle 2 technology with the added benefit of being able to use a backpack too. And it’s all combined together in one innovative package.
If that wasn’t impressive enough, the backpack also features a drinking water bladder pouch with holes for the bladder’s drinking straw, main, secondary and strap compartments to store everything for your trip, combined helmet bag and waterproof cover for the entire bag and your belongings.
Available in both mechanical and electronically triggered variations. Perfect for motorcyclists and some cyclists.*
* Motion sensor algorithm designed for on road Motorcyclists. False activation could take place on some off road tracks. Mechanical trigger system is not designed for bicycles.
- CE Certified Airbag: Full Inflation In Less Than 0.094s
- Unique Design: Sastec 1621 Level 2 Back Protector Placed On The Outside Of The Air Bag.
- Detachable Backpack Section.
- Features Pocket And Fastenings For A Water Pouch And Straw
- Adjustable Fastenings.
- External And Internal Pockets.
- Comfortable, Light & Allows A Full Range Of Body Movement.
- Choice Of Electronic Or Mechanical Trigger System
- Shower Proof & Suitable For Use Over Any Type Of Garment.
- Helmet Bag Attached To The Bag For Added Storage.
- Reflective Tape For Maximum Road Visibility.
- Waterproof Cover For Added Waterproof Protection.
- Reusable Design: Simply Replace The Co2 Canister & Away You Go!
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.