Helite Lanyard - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Helite Lanyard - Black
Motorcycle lanyards are supplied with the purchase of any new Helite Airvest or jacket. In the event you require a spare one or own more than one motorbike, additional lanyards can be purchased.
The Helite lanyard system uses a multi-directional key-ball trigger – this is a proven safe and effective mechanical system for accidents even at low speed. However it is important that you fit this lanyard correctly – please see the user manual for more information.
Fitting your Helite Lanyard – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Never attach the lanyard to the handle bars.
- The lanyard would ideally be attached under the seat around a robust tube of the frame.
- You should make a loop with the buckle at the most convenient location on the motorcycle
- The closer the lanyard is to your centre of gravity when seated on the vehicle the better.
- Try out the length and adjust it until you reach an optimal length.
- It should only be tight when you are stood up.
- If the length of the strap is too long the inflation of the airbag jacket could be delayed.
- We strongly recommend that you get one lanyard per motorcycle and you leave each lanyard securely attached to the bike.
- Keep it away from anything sharp or abrasive that could damage or weaken the strap.
- Keep it away from hot elements that could damage or weaken the strap.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.