Helite Roadster Leather Jacket
Helite Roadster Leather Jacket
The Helite Roadster leather airbag jacket is the motorcycle jacket. The highest level of safety without sacrificing style. This 100% full-grain Italian cowhide jacket is equipped with Helite's revolutionary airbag technology, which absorbs the impact endured by a rider's upper body and ensures effective dispersion of energy and force. When activated, the airbag offers rigid support for the head and neck to reduce the risk of a traumatic brain injury - and it activates in 100ms! The head and spine will stay fixed in a natural upright position so that neck vertebras cannot be injured by hyperflexion.
The black or brown Roadster leather jacket is also equipped with a SAS-TEC back protector which acts like a turtle hard shell. The result is increased protection against small objects and full dispersement of force across the surface of the back protector. The airbag itself is expertly integrated into the jacket to create a streamline look.
As far as comfort is concerned, the jacket features a soft collar neck, adjustable waist circumference, and adequate airflow because of the FreeAir mesh ventilation system in armpits and side panels. The Helite Leather Airbag Jacket is perfect for those safety conscious riders with a passion for fashion and style. Each jacket comes with a 60CC CO2 cartridge and a motorcycle tether for bike attachment.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO MAINLAND UK. THIS IS DUE TO SAFETY REASONS.
- Italian leather, 1.2 mm thick
- KNOX CE-certified shoulder protectors and elbow guards
- Removable certified SAS-TEC back protector
- Removable liner (100% Polyester) for summer and winter riding
- Turtle certified technology, airbag effective in 100 milliseconds
- Wrists adjustment
- Elasticated arms for increased freedom of movement
- Waist strap
Please note: this product can only be shipped to mainland UK. This is due to safety reasons.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.