Helite Touring AirBag Jacket
Helite Airbag Touring Jacket
Helite have made a jacket perfect for fighting off the weather, no matter how bad it gets. The HUMAX membrane is breathable to keep you comfortable. But is also provides fantastic windproofing and incredible defence against the rain and wet weather. And as the weather gets worse so does visibility. Well The Helite Touring jacket has reflective markers on specific areas to make sure that you stay visible even when it gets dark. A thermal lining is fitted to the jacket making it perfect for use in the winter. But the Helite Touring jacket is not just for cold weather. This thermal lining can be removed at any time making it ideal for use all year round.
This jacket won't just keep you comfortable when the weather gets bad. The jacket is made from Cordura textile material which is incredibly good at resisting abrasions whilst being very durable.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED TO MAINLAND UK. THIS IS DUE TO SAFETY REASONS.
- CE certified airbag which is fully inflated in less than 0.99 seconds
- Jacket-style body worn protective air bag system.
- Unique design: SASTEC 1621 Level 2 back protector placed on the outside of the air bag.
- Resistant and durable Cordura high performance textile material.
- Meets abrasion standard in EN13595 Level 1 test.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable HUMAX membrane.
- Reflective markers for night visibility.
- Four ventilation zips and removable thermal lining (100% Polyester) for all-season use.
- Comfortable, soft collar.
- Adjustable fastenings and arm straps.
Please note: this product can only be shipped to mainland UK. This is due to safety reasons.
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.