Helite Turtle 2 Air Bag Vest
3 interest-free payments of £191.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Helite Turtle 2 Air Bag Vest
The Helite Turtle 2 is the fastest selling airbag product on the market. A perfect merge of safety, technology and style. The ideal ‘go-to’ vest for everyday motorcycle use. Available in a variety of colours with discrete retro-reflective strips for increased visibility and accident prevention - this is our focus!
- CE Certified Airbag: Full Inflation in Less Than 0.094s
- Unique Design: Sastec 1621 Level 2 Back Protector Placed on the Outside of the Air Bag.
- Inner Textile 3d Mesh to Maintain Good Air Circulation.
- Adjustable Fastenings.
- Comfortable, Light & Allows a Full Range of Body Movement.
- High Performance and Durable Sports Fabric.
- Multi Directional Triggering System.
- Shower Proof & Suitable for Use Over Any Type of Garment Including Race Suits.
- Reflective Tape for Maximum Road Visibility.
- Reusable Design: Simply Replace the Co2 Canister & Away You Go!
Helite Turtle Airbag Mens Size Guide
|Chest with equipment(cm)||58.4-83.8||83.8-86.4||86.4-91.4||91.4-99.1||99.1-104||99.1-114||104-130|
|Waist with equipment (cm)||58.4-68.6||73.7-78.7||78.7-83.8||83.8-91.4||99.1-104||86.4-114||104-130|
|Back Length (cm)||27.9-40-6||43.2-53.3||48.3-58.4||53.3-66||58.4-68.6||53.3-68.6||58.4-76.2|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.
Good idea but needs a redesign
This jacket would be fine on an adventure bike, naked or tourer where you are sitting vertically. With any sort of forward lean the collar of the jacket forces the rear of your helmet forward and tips it over your eyes. I've tried it with two different helmets and two different bikes, an MT-09 SP and an R1250RS and on both it is uncomfortable and effects the riders ability to see clearly and to carry out a ‘lifesaver’ without fouling the bottom of the helmet!