Helite Turtle AirBag Vest - Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Helite Turtle AirBag Vest - Black
Helite Turtle Model Airbag Vest - Black
The highest level of safety for motorcyclists, the Helite Turtle Airbag Vest. Practical, lightweight and discreet, the Helite Airbag Vest can save a rider from serious injuries. The vest guarantees the most optimum protection without sacrificing comfort. Helite airbag protection can be worn by a rider, as well as a passenger, no matter if you ride a motorcycle, scooter, or ATV.
Turtle Technology is a new airbag innovation from Helite. With the highest level of SAS-TEC back protector, it disperses the force of energy twice as well as the previous Airnest model. The Helite Turtle vest provides a rigid neck brace, as well as firm support to the spine and back, chest, rib and kidneys, and even hip and pelvic protection. The Hi-Viz yellow is made for the best visibility during the day, and the silver 3M reflective strips can be seen from a distance when hit with light.
- Turtle CE Approved Airbag effective in 0.1 seconds
- SAS-TEC back protector 1621-2 certified EC, removable
- Textile 600D to effectively resist abrasion
- Neon yellow to be seen better day
- Retro-reflective tape to be seen at night
- Interior textile 3D mesh for comfort
- Clear underarm for freedom of movement
- Robust front clips, easy to open and close
- Adjustment straps to adjust the width at least 3-4"
- 1 CO2 cartridge and 1 motorcycle tether included
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Helite brand.DOWNLOAD
Every Helite product comes ready to use. All you'll need to do is install the included tether on your motorcycle. On most bikes, the most convenient attachment point will be on the subframe underneath or beside the seat. Never to the handlebar. If you experience a deployment, you can immediately reload with a fresh c02 cartridge and be ready to ride again. Every airbag comes with a user guide. The user guide will explain you how to use and take care of your motorcycle airbag, how to install the cord and reactivate your system after inflation.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Fantastic item - wouldn’t ride without it
Got the Fluro yellow version of this helite turtle vest. It’s a fantastic bit of kit - simple rip-cord safety design, no batteries to worry about. Reasonably weighty but Light enough to wear all day comfortably. It gives me that extra sense of protection from the mobile phone wielding car drivers and I now wouldn’t ride without it! Reflective areas are super bright; the dayglow yellow is ‘eye-catching’. Fingers crossed I’ll never have to test the actual airbag capabilities!!