HJC C70 - Lianto
HJC C70 - Lianto
The C70 is part of HJC's latest range of full-face helmets for 2019. Based on the popular IS-17, this everyday helmet by the premium brand features a lightweight and aerodynamic design, a wide field of vision, drop-down sun visor among other innovative mod cons- and its available for under £150!
The helmet features an advanced polycarbonate shell, designed using CAD technology, which allows the I70 to be incredibly lightweight (weighing 1.50kg) and aerodynamic, yet durable enough to protect in the event of an impact. In terms of comfort, the C70 benefits from a removable and washable comfort lining, a good secure fit around your crown, and a quick-release adjustable micro buckle, as well as a glasses-friendly interior for any optical bikers!
The C70 is equipped with a drop-down internal sun visor effective for UV-protection. As for airflow, the HJC C70 boasts an 'ACS' Advanced Channeling Ventilation system that takes in cool air at the front, ad flushed heat and humidity out the back.
This full-face is far from ordinary and is perfect helmet for riders after commuting and touring lid without breaking the bank.
- Advanced polycarbonate shell
- Anti-UV sun visor with wider-vision
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Easy-to-use micro buckle
- Quick release visor mechanism
- Ultra-fast, simple and secure snap closure
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Glasses groove
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bought this recently in red/white/black , absolutely great looking helmet , this helmet is gloss finish although the photos on the website looks like matt and is also a double D ring strap as opposed to the snap close described , fit and finish is really nice and looks way more expensive than it is , great service as usual from infinity , my helmet did not arrive with the anti fog pinlock lens as described (although this seems to be changed now on the website so not sure whether this is still included) but a quick call and they had one posted to me in a few days great drop down sun visor is not distracting like some helmets, if you're looking for a mid priced helmet you can't go wrong with one of these