HJC CL-SP - Black
on orders over £25.
HJC CL-SP - Black
HJC CL-SP Helmet in Larger Sizes
The CL-SP motorcycle helmet from HJC: Designed especially for sizes 3XL and 4XL, this helmet still utilises all the safety features you'd expect from a HJC helmet at great value for money. The advanced polycarbonate composite shell gives you excellent protection while the anti-UV and anti-fog visor makes sure your view is clear so you can focus on what's important: the ride.
A quick release visor system makes for changing things around quick and easy. The bio ceramics inside the helmet can be removed and washed for better hygiene. Designed with an extra groove at the front, you can still wear your own glasses with the helmet.
- Lightweight synthetic construction
- Full-flow ventilation: 5 vents
- Quick release visor mechanism
- CAD designed Comfort Fit with plush liner
- Internal drop down sun visor
- Quick release retention system
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.