HJC CL-ST 2 - Guardian Red
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
HJC CL-ST 2 - Guardian Red
HJC CLST 2 Guardian Helmet
The HJC CL-ST 2 is constructed from lightweight, advanced polycarbonate composite shell, and integrated with CAD technology for a more comfortable and superior fit that other helmets. The advanced channeling system offers full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet, while the RapidFire visor replacement system allows quick, tool-less removal / replacement of the visor; an AccuSight anti-fog treated visor which provides 95% UV protection. The CL-ST 2 uses a micro metric retention system and is ECE 22.05 approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell
- Removable moisture wicking and odour free interior with advanced silver antibacterial fabric
- Extra comfort with contour foam
- RapidFire™ visor replacement: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- Accusight™ anti-fog visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders with glasses
- ACS - Advanced channelling ventilation system: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Safety standard ECE22.05
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Great product, great price, real speedy delivery!
I was looking for a good quality entry level helmet. Found this HJC CL-ST 2 Guardian Helmet on sale here at an absolute bargain. The same helmet was retailing for about £100 more elsewhere. I don't know how these guys managed to get it as such a good price which included real fast delivery as well!! It fits really well, though it took a few days for the internal padding to initially get bedded in and form around the contours of my head. It's snug and feels safe when I'm wearing it. I highly recommend it. Looks great too!
Product Spot On
My first infinity purchase, fast delivery, had KJC ac11 and myth previously great helmets comfortable quite quiet, great vision excellent value. double points a week after purchase.
Saved my head.
I wore this HJC all of two times lovely and comfortable very little wind noise and very easy to get coloured visors for. The reason I only wore this lovely crash helmet twice was because at my last track day I highsided and friends and other people watching said I went about 5-6 feet high and landed straight on my head/shoulder. From this incident I have had no repercussions not even a head ache and was fully conscious throughout. So yeah bloody good lid just don't test it as I have as it will need replacing.