HJC CL-XY 2 - Ellusion
The CL-XY 2 is HJC’s premium adventure-style motorcycle helmet, packed with features to keep you protected, comfortable and performing while riding off-road or on-road. The polycarbonate composite shell offers fantastic protection with a great lightweight to keep you comfortable even after long periods of riding. The ventilation system is designed to be full front and back to push cool air through the helmet, exhausting it before it becomes hot and uncomfortable.
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit
- and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Large Eye Port: For maximum visibility and superior goggle fit.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System:
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Plush, Nylex® Interior: Comfortable, removable and washable.
- Blue, Yellow
- Helmet Features
- Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the center of your forehead. Measure about and inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
|RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.