HJC FG-17 - Matt White
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
HJC FG-17 - Matt White
HJC FG17 Helmet
The FG-17 uses HJC's Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM) method of shell construction, incorporating three different materials; carbon fibre, aramid fibres and fibreglass. This creates a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong, and noticeably lighter. As a race-ready helmet, the FG-17 is also packed full of cutting edge technologies such as a SilverCool interior, a RapidFire visor system and a unique air channeling ventilation system. This 'ACS' ventilation system works to flush both heat, and humidity, up and out of the helmet.
- Fibreglass composite shell
- The race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory
- Silvercool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Pinlock prepared shield and Includes Pinlock 100% Max vision Anti-fog insert
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.