HJC FG-17 - Strike White/Red
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
HJC FG-17 - Strike White/Red
HJC FG17 Helmet
The FG-17 uses HJC's Premium Integrated Matrix (PIM) method of shell construction, incorporating three different materials; carbon fibre, aramid fibres and fibreglass. This creates a unique woven blend that produces a shell both remarkably strong, and noticeably lighter. As a race-ready helmet, the FG-17 is also packed full of cutting edge technologies such as a SilverCool interior, a RapidFire visor system and a unique air channeling ventilation system. This 'ACS' ventilation system works to flush both heat, and humidity, up and out of the helmet.
- Fibreglass composite shell
- The race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory
- Silvercool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Pinlock prepared shield and Includes Pinlock 100% Max vision Anti-fog insert
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Bought this helmet 3 days ago and so chuffed with it, its super comfy, no wind noise, very good at lowering outside noise around you down. the maxview pinlock visor is great, even in freezing cold temperatures sitting in traffic you still get a perfect view, can mention much on the vents as have had them shut so far as there has not been one warm day since, only complaint about it is the chin skirt? i find it does help but its a pain in the ass when taking the helmet off as you catch your nose on it, yesterday i found that it was starting to come off but easily placed back in, amazing helmet for the money, if buying online, defintely go a size or two up as my old ls2 large was a bit roomy but i had to get an xxl in this and its a comfy fit.
Excellent Value for money
I bought this helmet based on the recommendation of Infinity Staff at your Southampton store. After trying on the large it fit like a glove, the most comfortable a helmet has ever been (this replacing a HJC CL-ST Sooni). The build being of what HJC Calls PIM (Premium Integrated Mix) it weaves together fibre glass, carbin fibre and aramid fibres to make a helmet that's as strong as traditional helmets but noticeably lighter. The padding inside is consequently softer as theres more of it, and the helmet feels extremely comfortable even with a snug fit. Having the Pinlock ready viser AND the insert as standard makes it excellent value and the vents are some of the most effective I've tried. Out on the open road it's clear this is in another league compared to what I'm used to. The helmet is quite all the way up to the speed limit and on open motorways, remaining stable and isolating you from the world outside. The visor mechanism is easy to use once you get the hang of it and the various