HJC FG-70s - Modik
HJC FG-70S Motorcycle Helmet
HJC have made a helmet perfect for riders that love old school, back to basic style. But this classic design does not compromise protection or performance. The FG-70S still delivers the high standard that HJC demands. The outer shell of the helmet is made from a composite weave of Kevlar and fibreglass. This means the helmet offers amazing protection whilst staying lightweight. The shell has also been designed using CAD technology to give a fantastic comfortable fit. The inner shell is lined with dual density EPS foam that helps to absorb impacts in the event of a fall.
The interior lining is made from Silvercool fabric that wicks moisture preventing the build-up of sweat and is anti-bacterial. This means you’ll remain comfortable and cool no matter the weather. This interior lining can also be removed and is safe to wash. For fantastic convenience the FG-70S has an integrated sun visor so you can even ride this helmet when the sun starts shining bright.
- Advanced Kevlar and fibreglass matrix composite weave shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Drop down sun visor system
- Silvercool moisture-wicking interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric
- Removable and washable crown and cheek pads
- Dual-density, lightweight EPS liner
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- Liners are interchangeable within the EPS size
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.