HJC FG-ST - Crono Red MC1SF
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
HJC FG-ST - Crono Red MC1SF
HJC FG-ST Crono Motorcycle Helmet
The HJC FG-ST is constructed from an advanced Fibreglass shell which is lightweight, and thanks to the use of CAD technology offers a comfortable and superior fit. The advanced channeling system offers full front to back airflow which flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet. The RapidFire visor replacement system allows quick, tool-less removal / replacement of the visor; which is also Max Vision Pinlock ready. The FG-ST uses a double-D retention system and also has a 3 stage tinted internal sun visor.
- Advanced Fibreglass shell
- Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Wind tunnel tested
- Integrated sun visor
- RapidFire shield replacement system
- Silvercool moisture wicking interior
- Pinlock ready visor
- Pinlock 100% Max vision anti-fog insert included
- Fully removable and washable interior
- Double-D retention system
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.