HJC FG-ST - Matt Black
on orders over £25.
HJC FG-ST - Matt Black
HJC FG-ST Motorcycle Helmet
HJC have made the FG-ST to deliver high performance at a fantastic price. The outer shell is made from a composite of advanced fibreglass that ensures the helmet offers great protection. But this fibreglass shell means the helmet is also very lightweight.
The FG-ST underwent extensive testing in wind tunnels to make it very aerodynamic. This testing also assured that the ventilation system on the helmet performed extremely well. The Advanced Channelling Ventilation system channels fresh cool air into the helmet and distributes it evenly over the head. Vents on the back exhausts the used air meaning the FG-ST will not become hot and uncomfortable. The Silvercool interior is made from anti-bacterial fabric that is designed to wick moisture. This means you will remain cool and comfortable even when wearing the helmet for longer periods of time.
The HJC FG-ST is a fantastic high performing helmet that offers great protection and comfort all for a fantastic price.
- Outer shell made from composite advanced fibreglass to make the helmet for great protection whilst keeping the helmet lightweight
- Silvercool interior is anti-bacterial and odour-free for pleasant riding experience even when wearing over longer periods of time
- Moisture wicking liner means you’ll remain comfortable whilst riding
- Convenient integrated sun visor means you will not have to stop to replace the visor when the sun starts shining
- Cheek pads come in various sizes so you can find a personalised fit that is perfect for you
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Advanced Channelling Ventilation System is designed to provide a fresh supply of cool air and then exhaust the air to make the helmet constantly cool and comfortable
- Pinlock ready
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.