HJC I100 - Plain
i100 brings a change to your everyday modular helmet. This modular helmet has a full rotation chin bar that can be used in both open and full-face configurations due to the P/J Dual Homologation. An easy-to-use integrated sun visor (Dark Smoke) is cable operated and located on the bottom left side of the shell. This shell is composed of our Advanced Polycarbonate material and is offered in 3 shells from sizes XS up to 2XL for maximum comfort and fitment. It’s also designed and engineered with optimal balance and weight distribution for all day riding comfort. This helmet is also ready to accept the SMART HJC Bluetooth systems (10B and 20B).
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.06 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
- SMART HJC 20B and 10B Bluetooth communication system co-developed with SENA tailored specially for HJC helmets. SMART HJC can be installed on HJC's various models and due to the compact size and aerodynamic design of the Bluetooth unit, it enhances the overall look and aerodynamic design of the shell. *All SMART HJC devices sold separately.
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- All HJC Visor offer 99% UV-A & B protection (HJ-36)
- Pinlock® ready Visor
- Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, antibacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
Just bought a couple of these and fitted them. The fit is ok, but the wires and connectors are surprisingly bulky. Don't manufacturers think of this when designing these intercoms? I had to tuck the wires inside the lining, it looks good when fitted. The sound quality is way better than my old headset, music works well but doesn't sound great. It goes loud but there isn't much bass. Not that I'd be listening while on the road though, I prefer to pay attention to traffic. The disappointment however, is in the range. Me and a friend put our helmets on and walked around the street. I'd just got to a distance of approximately 60-70m, and they cut out completely. I'd gone around the corner and there was a house in between us, but it just shows that the claimed range of 0.75 miles is nonsense. I've yet to properly test them riding due to the weather, but am not holding my breath.
Very good but not perfect
Bought to use as an intercom when riding with friends and a bit of music on the commute. For intercom use, once set up its is brilliant. Very clear audio and reconnects almost effortlessly when back in range. However set up is overly complex and we still had to use a Youtube video to make it work, especially with more riders. The biggest problem is the positioning of the wheel button. We spent weeks talking to Cardo and going into store thinking the product was broken or software badly written as the intercom would cut out constantly or ring friends by mistake. Turned out when clipped to the bottom of the helmet like recommended the button would press your collar when doing life savers and stop the intercom. Now with the unit stuck higher on the helmet we don't get any issues.