HJC I40 Panadi
Semi-jet helmet with a modern and urban look. Made of polycarbonate, with a wide-screen, integrated sun visor and Silvercool inner padding. Stands out for offering a very comfortable fit.
- Outer shell made of polycarbonate; it stands out for its lightness, fit and comfort thanks to the use of advanced CAD technology.
- 2 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Wide screen with anti-fog treatment and 99% UV protection.
- Built-in smoke sun visor with a mechanism which is quickly and easily adjustable from the outside.
- Large air inlet on the top.
- RapidFire screen change: simple and secure system that ensures an efficient and quick assembly and disassembly without need for tools.
- Silvercool interior with advanced antiseptic, antibacterial and breathable fabric, fully removable and washable.
- The interior design allows for the normal use of glasses.
- Fast micrometric closure.
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.