HJC I90 - Davan
3 interest-free payments of £54.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
HJC I90 - Davan
The HJC I90 Davan is an entry-level flip-up helmet featuring an advanced polycarbonate shell, ventilation system and new Vision Plus Wide shield.
This touring modular helmet brings all the design, protection and ventilation of HJC's premium range, at a highly competitive price. The low-profile polycarbonate composite shell provides a superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology, with a high level of impact absorption and durability, and aerodynamic performance.
The chin bar can be raised using a discreet button underneath the centre of the bar, allowing to convert the helmet into an open face. HJC's advanced channelling ventilation system (ACS) provides a high level of airflow from front to back to flush heat and humidity, with reduced wind noise. The HJ-33 Pinlock ready shield offers 99% UV protection, with an integrated sun visor for reducing eye strain and improved peripheral vision.
The C91 is designed to seamlessly integrate the Smart HJC 20B and 10B Bluetooth intercom systems, co-developed with Sena for HJC helmets (sold separately). The removable and washable interior is designed to keep your head fresh and moisture-free throughout your ride, with moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial properties. The I90 uses a simple and comfortable ratchet chin strap fastening system.
- Lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for +10mm greater visibility
- Upgraded center one-touch open/close locking system
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with seven intake vents and two exhaust venturi vents at the rear spoiler
- Chin bar vent flows air across the face shield to help eliminate shield fogging
- SuperCool® moisture-wicking interior uses advanced anti-bacterial, quick-drying fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- HJ-33 Pinlock-ready face shield (lens insert sold separately)
- Rapidfire™ shield replacement system requires no tools for quick, easy face shield changes
- Larger HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Patented One-Touch sun shield mechanism deploys and retracts quickly and easily with three riding positions
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- Breath deflector included
- D-ring chin strap closure
- Bluetooth-ready design accepts SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators
- DOT and ECE approved (3XL-5XL DOT only)
- Black, Red
- Helmet Features
- Pinlock Ready, Integrated Sun Visor, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.