HJC IS-17 - Black
on orders over £25.
HJC IS-17 - Black
HJC IS-17 Motorcycle Helmet
The IS-17 offers HJC’s standards of great performance and protection for a fantastic price. The outer shell of the helmet is made from advanced polycarbonate which keeps the helmet lightweight whilst still providing fantastic protection. The IS-17 was designed through CAD technology which gives it a fantastic comfortable fit. Internal cheek pads are available in various thicknesses so you can find a size perfect for you to give the helmet an even more personalised fit. The interior material is anti-bacterial for a more comfortable ride and is also designed to wick moisture. This interior is also removable and washable.
The Advanced Channelling System (ACS) is designed to keep you cool even if the temperature increases. This channelling system will let in fresh cool air and evenly distribute it through the helmet and over your head. To avoid the helmet becoming stuffy the rear ventilation will exhaust the used warm air. The HJC IS-17 is a great helmet delivering fantastic protection and performance without compromising comfort. All of this and a fantastic price.
- Outer shell designed using CAD technology and constructed from advanced polycarbonate for a protective and lightweight helmet in a comfortable fit
- Various sized internal cheek pads so you can find a size perfect for you
- Anti-bacterial and moisture wicking fabric interior which is removable and washable
- Cheek pads are also removable and washable
- Integrated sun visor can be conveniently operated with one-touch even with gloves on; and gives great coverage and UV protection
- Advanced Channelling System (ACS) distributes fresh air into the helmet and evenly distributes it around the helmet then exhausts it out keeping the helmet cool and comfortable
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.