HJC IS-Max 2 - Cormi
HJC IS-MAX 2 Flip Front Helmet
The HJC IS-Max 2 is a flip font modular helmet with an advanced polycarbonate composite shell and adjustable polycarbonate chin-bar, resulting in a lightweight superior fit with improved comfort using advanced CAD technology compared to its predecessor. Other features of the IS-Max 2 include a one-touch, 3 stage internal sun visor, Pin lock ready visor with anti-scratch coating, Quick Slide visor replacement system and multi-stage ventilation system with front inlet vents and rear extract vents.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Max visionRemovable and washableAnti UvType of shieldQuick release visor mechanismSunvisor system scratch resistantPinlock preparedMicro BuckleGlasses groove
- One-touch Integrated Sunlight Film: 3-stage adjustable Sunlight Film deploys quickly and easily
- Single-button chinbar/Face shield Release: Open with one hand even with gloves on
- Optically superior Pinlock®-prepared Face shield: New 3D design, an anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog Pinlock insert
- QuickSlide™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Glasses Groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.