HJC IS-MAX 2 - Dova
The HJC IS-Max 2 is a flip font modular helmet with an advanced polycarbonate composite shell and adjustable polycarbonate chin-bar, resulting in a lightweight superior fit with improved comfort using advanced CAD technology compared to its predecessor. Other features of the IS-Max 2 include a one-touch, 3 stage internal sun visor, Pin lock ready visor with anti-scratch coating, Quick Slide visor replacement system and multi-stage ventilation system with front inlet vents and rear extract vents.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Max visionRemovable and washableAnti UvType of shieldQuick release visor mechanismSunvisor system scratch resistantPinlock preparedMicro BuckleGlasses groove
- One-touch Integrated Sunlight Film: 3-stage adjustable Sunlight Film deploys quickly and easily
- Single-button chinbar/Face shield Release: Open with one hand even with gloves on
- Optically superior Pinlock®-prepared Face shield: New 3D design, an anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog Pinlock insert
- QuickSlide™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Glasses Groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- Black, Pink
- Helmet Features
- Ratchet Strap, Integrated Sun Visor
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
Good helmet, but quite noisy
I bought the helmet last year as I needed a new 1, and after trying on around 12/15 other helmets, the IS-MAX 2 was the most comfortable for my shape of head, and with a good sized visor, Pin Lock included, easy flip mechanism and the built in visor without being overly heavy made it a good choice for a sub-£200 lid. The cutouts for the Bluetooth speakers inside suited my kit well, and the quick release buckle is easily operated either with bare hands or gloved. My only reservation with the IS-MAX 2 is the noise and how the visor and flip mechanism seem to catch the wind which results in a bit of turbulence. When riding alone, i wear earplugs to drown out the noise a bit which helps, but if I’m out with others and opt to use the Bluetooth intercoms, it can be quite hard to hear upwards of 60mph. That aside, for the price, it’s a very good helmet that’s wearing well and the simple clips to remove the visor to make cleaning easy make it an overall 7.5/8 out of 10 from me.