HJC RPHA 1 - Senin
The RPHA 1 was designed and developed after several years of focused efforts and crucial feedback from top world class athletes in MotoGP. HJC's top engineers went to work and created a race-bred helmet that is truly worthy of top race circuits around the world. The RPHA 1 is the very same model used by HJC's world-class athletes in both MotoGP and WorldSBK, and HJC is set to finally launch it into full production with FIM homologation (FRHPhe-01)-the safety certification.
- Premium Integrated Matrix / P.I.M Plus: Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of the helmet
- Aerodynamic shell design for racing performance
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: 5 intakes & 4 exhausts;Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Improved ventilation system reduces visor fogging and increases airflow
- It comes standard with the Pinlock
- Enhanced Visor dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- All-New EASY Attachment System allows simple and secure tool-less Visor replacement
- Silver Cool™ provide enhanced moisture wicking and Quick dry,Cool Comfort & Cooling effect for Superior stability
- Crown and Cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Cheek pads: interchangeable throughout all sizes
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS design
- Speaker Pockets: for Bluetooth communication
- Safety Rating
- ECE 22.06, FIM Homologated, ACU Gold
- White, Blue
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Pinlock Included, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.