HJC RPHA-11 - Marvel Deadpool 2 MC1SF
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
HJC RPHA-11 - Marvel Deadpool 2 MC1SF
HJC RPHA-11 - Marvel Deadpool 2
Marvel's Deadpool is the alter-ego of ex-special forces agent Wade Wilson. This wisecracking mercenary lives again in the premium HJC RPHA 11 sports helmet. Resplendent in a fabulous matte finish, the Deadpool graphic works really well integrating the RPHA 11's vents and fins to bring Mr Pool to life!
HJC have pushed themselves to improve on the RPHA and this evolution takes the form of the RPHA 11. Wind tunnel tested to ensure it delivers on the promise of high performance and restructured to offer even better protection.
The shell structure has been redesigned for better performance at high speeds. The rear spoiler has also be redesigned to work with this new structure to increase the aerodynamics of the helmet. Inlet vents on the chin and forehead work to provide a supply of fresh air. This is while outlet vents on the back of the helmet exhaust used air. HJC’s “Advanced Channelling Ventilation System” means that this air supply is evenly distributed so you’ll keep cool no matter how hot it gets. Various layers of fibreglass, aramid and carbon fibre make up HJC’s PIM+ shell design and offers fantastic shock absorption and rigidity. The eye port of the helmet is wider to give better peripheral vision.
After countless hours of lab and track testing HJC has delivered an all new helmet ideal for the serious rider who is after high performance.
- P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much comfort and lightness of helmet
- Precision top vent control
- Aerodynamic Top Vent
- New forehead vent
- Enlarged view port
- Multi-point shield locking system
- Redesigned side-intake vents
- Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort
- Helmet comes with two visors, one clear and one light smoke and a Pinlock anti-fog lens
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.