HJC RPHA-11 - Saravo
HJC RPHA 11 Saravo
The HJC RAPHA-11 helmet is constructed with Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM Plus) which comprises a mix of various materials including carbon fibre, carbon and hybrid fibreglass. The resultant shell is aerodynamically shaped for extreme performance at high speeds. The RAPHA 11 features improved and aerodynamically superior ventilation with both front intakes and rear extractors plus side vents to help prevent fogging. The anti-odour treated Multicool anti-bacterial and anti-perspiration crown and cheek pads are removable for washing. The lining also features grooves for glasses. The visor gives an excellent field of vision and features the RapidFire Visor Replacement System allowing the visor to be removed and replaced easily without the need for any tools. Included in the box are a Pinlock ready clear HJ-26 anti scratch, anti-UV visor with a Pinlock Max Vision insert, and a dark smoke 2D visor ready for Pinlock tear offs (not included). The whole package is held securely in place by the proven double-D ring retention system.
- PIM Plus construction including carbon fibre carbon and hybrid fibreglass
- Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow through the ventilation system
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Emergency kit (cheek pads) for safe and quick removal in emergency situations
- Wider eye port providing improved peripheral vision
- RapidFire, a simple and secure visor ratchet system for ultra-quick, tool-less visor removal and installation
- Enhanced visor dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric for enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Removable and washable crown and cheek pads
- Clear Pinlock ready HJ-26 Max-vision anti-UV and anti-scratch visor
- Pinlock Max-Vision anti-fog insert included
- 2D dark smoke visor ready for Pinlock tear-offs (not included)
- Weight; 1300gm +/- 50gm
- Grooves in lining for glasses
- Double-D ring retaining strap
- 3 shell sizes
- 5 year HJC warranty
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.