HJC RPHA-11 - Spiderman
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
HJC RPHA-11 - Spiderman
HJC RPHA 11 Spiderman MC1SF
All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard
HJC have pushed themselves to improve on the RPHA and this evolution takes the form of the RPHA 11. Wind tunnel tested to ensure it delivers on the promise of high performance and restructured to offer even better protection.
The shell structure has been redesigned for better performance at high speeds. The rear spoiler has also be redesigned to work with this new structure to increase the aerodynamics of the helmet. Inlet vents on the chin and forehead work to provide a supply of fresh air. This is while outlet vents on the back of the helmet exhaust used air. HJC’s “Advanced Channelling Ventilation System” means that this air supply is evenly distributed so you’ll keep cool no matter how hot it gets. Various layers of fibreglass, aramid and carbon fibre make up HJC’s PIM+ shell design and offers fantastic shock absorption and rigidity. The eye port of the helmet is wider to give better peripheral vision.
After countless hours of lab and track testing HJC has delivered an all new helmet ideal for the serious rider who is after high performance.
- HJC’s PIM+ shell design means layers of aramid, fibreglass and carbon fibre for great shock absorption
- Multi-cool interior offers enhanced moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Improved integrated spoiler to give better aerodynamic performance
- Inlet and outlet vents work together to provide clean air supply whilst exhausted old air
- Wider eye port gives better peripheral vision
- Quick release mechanism to remove the helmet quickly in the event of an accident
Also available in Venom.
*VISOR FOR DISPLAY ONLY*
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.