HJC RPHA-11 - Texen
The HJC RPHA 11 is a top-of-the-range sports helmet, specially designed and wind-tunnel tested for the highest aerodynamic performance on the race track.
The shell of the RPHA 11 is structured from HJC's signature Premium Integrated Matrix composition (PIM Plus) consisting fo aramid, fibreglass and carbon-fibre for incredible shock-resistance and a lightweight feel on your head, with rear integrated spoiler for reduced buffetting and cutting through the air.
Speaking of air, ventilation at the chin and forehead work to provide fresh air to your face, with outlets on the back to exhaust warm air. The shell's advanced channelling ventilation system means that the air supply is evenly distributed, with a moisture-wicking multi-cool lining for keeping you comfortable throughout.
The helmet's eye port is wider to give better peripheral vision, and an emergency cheek pad system allows you to quickly remove your helmet in the event of an accident. A RapidFire shield replacement system allows for quick removal and installation, and an anti-fog lens included as standard.
- HJC's PIM Plus shell (Premium Integrated Matrix)
- Wind-tunnel optimised aerodynamic performance
- Integrated rear spoiler
- Advanced channelling ventilation system
- Multicool, antibacterial interior
- Wider eye port for improved peripheral vision
- Quick-release visor system
- Emergency cheek pad release system
- RapidFire shield replacement
- Double D-ring retention strap
PLEASE NOTE: All helmets are supplied with a Clear Visor as standard. *Dark visor not legal for road use.
- White, Blue, Red
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, ACU Approved, Pinlock Included, Double D-Ring
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
- Safety Rating
- ACU Gold
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.