HJC RPHA-70 - Pinot
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
HJC RPHA-70 - Pinot
HJC have created the RPHA-70 to be ideal for any tour rider but delivering a super lightweight helmet that is even more comfortable, no matter how long the ride. The helmet design is based on HJC’s RPHA-11, a super lightweight helmet with a track day focus but HJC have thrown in a bunch of comfort features that make the RPHA-70 great for touring.
The shell of the helmet is a mix of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass to be super strong and super lightweight. But inside the helmet is where HJC have made it great for those long rides. The RPHA-70 features an anti-bacterial Multicool interior that is moisture wicking and quick drying, so even if you are wearing the helmet for long periods it won’t become stuffy and uncomfortable.
The dual-purpose top vent intakes cold air whilst exhausting hot air to maximise the air circulation in the helmet keeping you cool even further. The aperture of the helmet is also designed larger to not just give a greater field of vision but also allow better room around the helmet. It has also been made with an internal visor in mind meaning no matter the weather you will be riding happily.
The RPHA-70 is HJC’s promise of delivering a super multipurpose motorcycle helmet, it is super comfortable while being super lightweight; A dream for any riding style even long tour riding.
- Hybrid shell construction using carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass enhancing the shock resisting performance
- Multicool interior is anti-bacterial, moisture wicking and quick-drying
- Anti-fog coated, tinted internal sun visor
- Dual-purpose top vent acts to intake and exhaust cold and hot air
- Removable and washable cheek and crown pads
- Large visor aperture
- Eye and sun glasses friendly EPS liner
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.