HJC RPHA-90S - Bekavo
The reinvented RPHA 90S is the most compact modular helmet, resembling a full-face helmet through weight and appearance, yet functioning as a modular helmet. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M. Plus) shell provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a comfortable and very lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The anti-fog and anti-scratch coated sun-visor has increased visibility to reduce eye strain and block sunlight. To reduce the noise in a modular helmet, the RPHA 90S has a 3D-engineered low-noise interior that is focused to reduce noise significantly. For convenience, the EPS design accommodates eyeglasses and sunglasses and also has recessed areas for custom speaker placement.
- Dual Homologation (P/J).
- Premium Intergrated Matrix/ P.I.M Plus: Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
- Sun Visor with Wider-Vision: Better peripheral vision, helps to reduce eye strain and excellent sun light blocking.
- Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch.
- Full Metal Micro Buckle System: High durability 100% stainless steel. HJC's new fastening system with extra strength.
- RapidFireT Shield Replacement System:
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less shield replacement system.
- Low-noise Interior: 3D-engineered, ergonomic interior designed to reduce noise significantly.
- MultiCool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Cheek pads are Interchangeable throughout all sizes.
- Anti-fog lens pin prepared shield and includes Anti-fog insert lens.
- Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth(Bluetooth sold separately).
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Included, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
- Black, Grey
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.