HJC RPHA-90S - Plain
As the most compact and lightweight lid in HJC's range, the RPHA 90S features a Premium Integrated Matrix shell, dubbed PIM Plus, which consists of fibreglass composite for enhanced shock and impact-resistant performance, while maintaining minimal weight and comprehensive riding comfort.
The RPHA 90S is dual homologated, which means the helmet has been tested and approved to ECE 22.05 standards and offers protection as both a full-face with the chin guard down or an open-face with the chin guard raised. This is operated by a simple and secure button underneath the centre of the chin bar.
HJC's advanced channelling ventilation system (ACS) is in full effect, providing a high level of airflow from the front to back to flush heat and humidity, with significantly reduced wind noise. The HJ-29 shield provides an optimal field of vision, with a dual locking shield system for racing, and a rapid-fire shield replacement system for quick installation and removal. The HJ-V9 internal sun shield offers 99% protection from harmful UV exposure and reduced eye strain.
The removable Multi cool interior is anti-bacterial, moisture-wicking and quick-drying, and the cheek pads can be removed safely and quickly in an emergency situation. The RPHA 90S uses a simple to operate Double D ring fastening system to secure around your chin.
- Dual Homologation (P/J).
- Premium Intergrated Matrix/ P.I.M Plus: Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance, more comfort, and the lightness of the helmet.
- Sun Visor with Wider-Vision: Better peripheral vision, helps to reduce eye strain and excellent sunlight blocking.
- Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch.
- Full Metal Micro Buckle System: High durability 100% stainless steel. HJC's new fastening system with extra strength.
- RapidFireT Shield Replacement System:
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less shield replacement system.
- Low-noise Interior: 3D-engineered, ergonomic interior designed to reduce noise significantly.
- MultiCool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- Cheek pads are Interchangeable throughout all sizes.
- Anti-fog lens pin prepared shield and includes Anti-fog insert lens.
- Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth(Bluetooth sold separately).
- Helmet Features
- Fibre Glass Shell, Integrated Sun Visor, Pinlock Included, Ratchet Strap
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Finish
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your head starting from the centre of your forehead. Measure about an inch above your eyebrows and hold tape comfortably snug. Take the length and complete again for good measure. Use the largest of the two readings.
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
RPHA Series/FG Jet/FG-17
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.