HJC TR1 - Sig Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
HJC TR1 - Sig Black
Sizes XS, S, L are now unavailable and discontinued.
HJC TR1 Sig Motorcycle Helmet Black:
The outer shell of the HJC TR1 is constructed using an advanced polycarbonate. This offers a great blend of strength, weight and cost. One of the great features which the HJC TR1 retains is the internal, retractable sun visor. The visor has two positions to allow more or less room around the nose area, and it is easily retracted at the push of a button.
The outer visor of the HJC TR1 is an optically correct clear visor. It is "Pinlock ready", with posts for fitting a Pinlock anti-fog insert already drilled and placed in the corners of the visor. Pinlock inserts are available separately. There are front intake vents to the chin and brow of the HJC TR1 helmet, and these can be opened or closed as required. To the rear of the helmet there are exit vents to allow easy passage of warm air out of helmet. The internal liners of the HJC TR1 are fully removable and washable - Two Wheel Centre recommends hand washing the pads and leaving them to dry naturally. The HJC TR1 uses a tried-and-tested double D-ring fastening.
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- One-Touch Integrated SunShield: Smoke-tinted 3-stage adjustable SunShield deploys quickly and easily (Patent Pending)
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Micro Buckle with Retention Strap: Quick-release and adjustable
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the HJC brand.DOWNLOAD
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.