HJC V90 - Plain
HJC V90 - Plain
The HJC V90 is a unique modular helmet with an advanced fibreglass shell and a bubble shield visor for greater peripheral vision and 99% UV protection. This retro style helmet features a ventilation system to keep your head cool while you ride, a built-in sun visor and a removable silvercool interior for comfort and breathable properties.
- Vintage style flip-up motorcycle helmet, with bubble face shield and integrated sun visor, for a perfect new retro style. TECHNOLOGY
- New Vintage styling into new retro modular helmet.
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Bubble face shield design for peripheral vision.
- SilvercoolT Interior: Moisture-wicking and liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and Cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Integrated Sunshield: Black Dark Smoke sunshield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation system with easy-to-reach lever position. Anti-fog coated.
- Ready for SMART HJC Bluetooth (Bluetooth sold separately).
Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively. The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC’s success in worldwide markets. It is HJC’s continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmet to motorcyclists around the world.
HJC produce high end, mid, and entry level products to satisfy the high demands of consumers worldwide. The R-PHA 10 helmet is being worn by professional racers including 2011 Moto GP Factory Yamaha racer Ben Spies (2006, 2007, 2008 AMA Superbike Champion, 2009 World Superbike Champion). The R-PHA 10 helmet offers extremely light weight for rider comfort. In addition, to the R-PHA 10 the new IS Series have an interior sunshield system that have been one of the bestselling helmets in the marketplace.
It is clear that HJC continues to be a brand that is friendly to motorcyclists around the world providing safe, comfortable, stylish and affordable helmets.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.