Icon Airflite MIPS - Demo
3 interest-free payments of £100.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Icon Airflite MIPS - Demo
The Icon Airflite MIPS Demo is an urban streetfighter helmet with MIPS system, drop-down sun visor, and superlative ventilation.
Taking inspiration from fighter pilot helmets, the Airflite MIPS is a unique full-face helmet with an aggressive style, an oval head shape (longer front to back than side to side) and a mesh-covered chin vent.
This ECE 22.05 polycarbonate helmet is integrated with MIPS technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which uses a low-friction slip-plane system that rotates inside the helmet, mimicking the brain's own protection system, to slow and reduce the amount of energy transferred to the head during angular impacts and a variety of potential crash scenarios.
The six-point ventilation system eliminates any feeling of discomfort, consisting of four intake vents, including a motocross inspired chinbar vent, that runs cool air through the deep channels of the helmet's shell and draws humid air out the rear exhausts.
The Airflite MIPS Demo boasts not one, but two shields for optimal visual clarity: the fog-free FliteShield, which comes with both Fog-Free Clear and RST Dark Smoke Fliteshields, as well as a dark smoke internal drop shield, operated by a flip of a switch to reduce the glare from the sun.
The removable Hydradry moisture-wicking liner provides a snug and contoured fit around your head whilst reducing heat build up, which combined with the superior venting and removable breath deflector, creates the ultimate rider-focused enclosure.
- Injection moulded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-Free Dropshield with exterior switch
- Quick-change Fog-Free Fliteshield with side plates
- Removable moulded breath deflector and chin curtain
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- The Dropshield™ visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
- Internal speaker pockets work with ICON's R.A.U. Bluetooth device
- Removable Hydradry moisture-wicking liner
- Clear and Dark Smoke Forceshield
- Dark Smoke Dropshield
- Helmet Finish
- Helmet Style
- Helmet Features
- Integrated Sun Visor, Double D-Ring
Icon Helmets Size Guide
When you order a helmet online we can only accept a return when the helmet is unworn and HAS NOT been used out on the motorcycle. When you receive your helmet, please try it on for around an hour in the comfort of your home, do not go out on the motorcycle with it. If the helmet is too loose or is too tight, get in touch and we will help to provide a return.
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a flexible tape measure around your head approximately one inch above the eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimetres) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Founded in 2002, ICON burst onto the scene with unabashed attitude and a heavy right wrist. ICON was created to address the modern performance rider who claimed the streets as their preferred hunting grounds. Their products are designed to address the unique needs of these riders—unforgiving asphalt, gravel-strewn corners, and inattentive cagers—all things they experience on their daily rides. As a company of riders they understand our kind, they know what goes on in our minds...and we’ve all felt the pain when the inevitable occurs. This firsthand knowledge leads their inspired product design, industry leading imagery, and top-notch service. Their core mission is protecting riders whenever and however they can, knowing that reckoning day is coming for all of us. Be prepared, ride smart, and "Ride Among Us."